Our goal is to ensure the Client is delighted with our service and results. One way we accomplish this is by making sure both parties have a clear understanding of what is to be expected. This proposal outlines both what you as the Client can expect from us and what we as the Service Company can expect from you.
LONDON GROUP PTY LTD has a good website, however, it is not optimized to maximise search engine visibility and to compete against major competitors. The limited traffic the website receives results in a very limited amount of sales. Our goal is to get your website ranked on the first page of Google and other search engines as quickly as possible using only ethical techniques so that LONDON GROUP PTY LTD can increase sales. Our preliminary analysis of your website has identified several reasons why LONDON GROUP PTY LTD’s website is underperforming:
- client’s website does not appear on the first page of major search engines
- Potential customers are buying from competitors who are ranked highly
- The website is not at all optimised for SEO. As a result, isn’t ranking for any significant keywords
- Focus on the right keywords that actually bring value to the business. Improve the content on the website and optimize for search engines
- Gain valuable ongoing backlinks by promoting content on relevant blogs and internal pages.
- Build PPC campaigns specific to ‘Luxury Car Finance’ and A/B test on Facebook and Google Ads.
- Create a youtube channel and post client reviews and case studies.
- Finetune the best approach to achieve results via online marketing.
- Increase search engine rankings so THE LONDON GROUP’s website appears on the first page of major search engines
- Rank higher than the competition to generate more sales and increase revenue
- Convert more traffic into paying customers
Scope of Work
Web and Marketing Package (Startup Package)
The Client, Alex West, has selected the Startup Package. The package includes the following:
- PPC Management (Ad spend up to : $3000)
- Adwords and FB paid ad management
- Preparing/designing and maintaining necessary landing pages
- Containing forms
- Notification integration
- And automation of replies (for your prospects)
- 5 keywords at a time (to begin with we’ll pick the 5 most potential keywords and focus around them to grab some organic market share, once we have sustained some rankings we can move to other keywords)
- We’ll cover one city at a time and try to cover all regions moving forward.
- Social media
- This package does not really include the full social media management but if you consider it, it covers more than other agencies call a full-fledged social media management service. So the blog we’ll write will be circulated across all your social pages (once a month) and we’ll even try to break down the blog in chunks so we may be able to do more posts out of the same blog (more posts /month) and as the PPC is already managed for FB and Google and a major part of social media management is fully covered.
- We’ll create below social pages if not already created and maintain their presence (and design the banners specific to the pages)
- Google business page
- Youtube (for this we need videos)
- Hosting (dedicated server hosting included in ongoing monthly charges)
- Business email hosting if required (included)
Basically, Web Stack will be responsible in looking after online marketing side of things for The London Group.
- Building landing pages for Facebook and Google Ads PPC
- Setup campaigns and ready to go live
- Building new pages for SEO (5 keywords at a time)
- Setup hosting for landing pages
Month 2 (and onwards):
- Run PPC campaigns and start with a $500(week) budget for Facebook/Google Ads and collect data to fine tune the campaigns.
- Ongoing SEO
- Building high quality backlinks
- Ranking high value organic keywords on page#1
An overview of what the package includes is attached. All SEO and PPC services are completed manually. No software is used and we never purchase backlinks to your website that can result in your website not getting indexed by Google. We use only natural, ethical techniques. Once first page rankings are achieved we continue to work hard to keep your top rankings as your competitors are continually working to achieve top rankings and search engines change their ranking algorithms.
As part of the package Web Stack will also:
- Research appropriate, relevant keywords and phrases for the client to select from. The number of keywords included is listed in the attached overview.
- Completely rebuild the entire THE LONDON GROUP website for stronger base to support ongoing SEO/PPC practices. (Valued at $15k for no charge)
- Edit various HTML tags and page text as necessary prior to submission to selected search engines and directories.
- Create additional web pages as required for SEO purposes, starting with targeting car brand-specific finance pages and other low hanging keywords.
- Hand submits your pages to search engines and directories.
- Provide monthly reports outlining your site’s SEO/PPC/SITE Maintenance accomplishments as outlined in the reporting section of this agreement.
At times we may recommend some changes to your website to ensure it is SEO friendly. These recommendations may include changing specific parts of the site layout, adding new features (that will help increase your conversation rate), etc. These additional services will be provided in the inclusions of the package, although the number of changes varies from a smaller package to an advanced package.
The Client, Alex West (On Behalf of LONDON GROUP PTY LTD), is engaging Web Stack as the Service Company to optimize THE LONDON GROUP website for search engines, PPC campaign management and ongoing online success. The Client hereby authorizes the Service Company to access this account for the purposes of making relevant SEO related changes only to the website, GA (Google Analytics), Search Console, Google Tag Manager and Google Business Pages. Prior to making changes to any part of the website the Service Company agrees to communicate the changes to the Client via phone, sms or email.
The Client and Service Company may disclose confidential information one to the other to facilitate work under this Agreement. Such information shall be so identified in writing at the time of its transmittal, and shall be safeguarded and not disclosed to third parties by the receiving party.
If the Client wishes to terminate our services in the middle of the month no reimbursement will be provided for the remaining time left in the month. We do not have lock-in contract, but a 30 day notice is mandatory for us to exit the services.
The Service Company agrees to provide the Client with a monthly report that outlines the accomplishments for the previous month including keyword ranking, traffic source and numbers, a ranking analysis, any conversion strategy recommendations and any other information that pertains to your specific website marketing strategy.
Price and Payment Terms
Payment of $2,750 ex gst/month for the Startup Package is due at the 1st of each month. Payment can be made by credit cards only. Our standard hourly rate for these additional services is $175 per hour in case there is any service provided out of the scope (not without Client’s authorisation).
In order to successfully perform the work as described above, Web Stack will need LONDON GROUP PTY LTD to provide the following prior to the commencement of work:
The undersigned agrees to the terms of this agreement on behalf of LONDON GROUP PTY LTD.